Tuesday 7 August 2012

Shit I hear on the bus

Scott Allan | 1:25 am | Best Blogger Tips
Greetings,

Nearly every week I take the bus to my parents (sometimes when I feel good I bike). I used to treat the bus as a 30 minutes of brooding my mind until I reached my destination. Now I realize how foolish I was! People provide endless entertainment...

I enter the bus to find it absolutely packed, so I squeeze past everyone to the back of the bus (clearly the best part of a bus). Two girls, approximately 17 year old townies*, sit one seat behind me. Normally I would block out their voices, but the voices are incredibly annoying and penetrating and my defenses are lowered. 

Their conversation went something like this:

Yellow girl: "howz ya boy jack?"
Purple girl: "oh duno ay, i real want to luk sexy 2night for him"
YG: "yeah its gonna be sik"
PG: "we shud get sum ecky fur tonight"
YG: "oh yeh, defs shud get sum vodka too"
PG: "i rekon the most sexy thing is lyk to snort sum ecky wif a 50 dollar, or mayb coke wif a 100 dollar bill on a sports car wif just a bikini"
YG: "oh that is fukn sexy"
PG: "yeh not much in mi lyf goalz, just do drugz, be sxc, die at 40. lyf is gr8"
YG: "u r soo right, im not very smart but imma sxc"

They then talked for about half an hour about how they wanted to look sexy for some guys at a party that evening. I actually found myself laughing out loud in several occasions which got me some strange looks, but I couldn't help it. I was so tempted to ask them some questions, but at the same did not want to interrupt their flow.

Now every time I am on the bus I look for interesting conversations, and every time I look for crazier conversations. So expect some more ridiculous conversations and hopefully I may interview one later.

*Towny: One who loves the town.

~~``-- Townies is not a degrading term, townies are people too, fight for their rite and donate today--``~~

3 comments:

  1. I have thought about having a bus marathon armed with paper and pen to collect such genius as this from unsuspecting teens. And then turn it into a daytime soap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, get with the 21st Century - record it all on a phone video in HD and Dolby stereo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learnt so much from this post

    ReplyDelete