Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wethey Originals thus far

Chris | 9:23 pm | Best Blogger Tips

This Sunflower lives on Matt's wall.


This festive tree lives at Maddy and Jasper's.




This one of a kind kitchen utensil set lives with the one of a kind Jackie Opie.


This centaur watches over the Spaghetti Junction lounge.


This is my completion of a half finished painting I found at the Eco Shop. It lives in Oliver's flat. It overlooks the driveway and thoroughly disturbs the neighbours - so much so that they requested it be removed from its vantage point. It defied their orders and still lies there!
It also proudly featured in a play, which I have already blogged about.


This one was commissioned by Regan Stokes and lives in his room. It is an enigma amongst my work: it features a total of zero faces on it.
It is my proudest painting moment thus far.


These tomatoes are living in my room presently. They lie on the floor and will be inevitably squashed.


This uncanny depiction of the mask was commenced (and concluded) mere days ago.


My tribute to the Apple Computers logo. It is an apple with a face.


Sharply dressed carrot.



This is Cuppa Joe and he is hot off the press.


5 comments:

  1. what about the creepy fire jail one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow anonymous you really are well acquainted with my art's history. I don't have a photo of that one but I believe that's also living at Matthew's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that when Chris Wethey dies his original paintings will be worth hundreds of dollars. AT LEAST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add a few thousand 0's to that valuation there Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will fork-spoon relationships ever be accepted?

    ReplyDelete