Thursday 19 April 2012

dinner with my good friend daniel noah daniel noahs' mum and my muther

regan | 9:57 pm | Best Blogger Tips
after a long day of paitning with my some of my best friends and flatmates i wnet out to dinner with one of my good friends called daniel noah and his mum and my mum because i am friends with daniel and daniels mum is friends with my mum so we were able to get together and have a good time and eat foods for enrgey because we are both turning twenty ones

here is a photo of us having dinner from earlier tonight:



as you can see we had peas on plates for dinner tonight but it turned out they were actually nuts and i accidently got green paint over them from paint from my hands and ended up going to have a big sppon of peas and nearly died becase i am allergy to buts and my throat swells up and i cant breath but fortunately because my mum was with my she was able to stab andreniline into my heart and i was ok it was just like pulp fiction my favourite film

i forgot to mention i have a great love of poetry in my previous update about myself and it is something i do so i afterwards i wrote a few poems here is two that i will share with you:

a large spoon of peas
turned out to be deadly nuts
drenaline saved me

when something is ripe
eat it and write a poem
that is what i do

much love,

regan stoke


No comments:

Post a Comment