Thursday 19 April 2012

hi people people call me regan

regan | 6:13 pm | Best Blogger Tips
hi guys i no a lot of you dont actully know who i am even this is my blog so i thought  i better introduce myself so you know i am because that would be awkward if we like came friends but were not actuaully friends and then we were at a party together and we didnt know we were frineds on this blog but we actully were friends. so who am i? my name is regan and i love everything that involves skating painting running teaching breading wiiing occuppying reading muscinig pokemonsing and everything else that is great in life like kids.

here is a picture of me playing skateboards while painting and you can even see that i have spilt paint on my shoes i was so upset but then i was like this is kinda cool and put more paint on my shoes and now i wear to them partys and girls are always like omg are you a painted that is so cool and im like yeah totes i paint all the time and they love me:




kia ora kia ora tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu tena kotu  ka toa.

ok so you guys know exactly who i am so now if i was party with you you would be able to recogniz me because you have seen a picture of me and ill be the guy with the skateboard and piant brush.

much love

No comments:

Post a Comment