Thursday 12 April 2012

Movies that Regan and I need to watch!

Scott Allan | 4:05 am | Best Blogger Tips
Regan and I decided to make a simple list of movies that we need to watch... things got out of hand:

- Schindler's List
- Brazil
- Forrest Gump
- Network
- Exit Through the Giftshop
- One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
- Dr. Strangelove
- Scott Pilgrim vs the World
- Jacob's Ladder
- The Disappearing of Alice Creed
- Psycho
- 12 Angry Men
- Goodfellas
- Taxi Driver
- Life is Beautiful
- Requiem for a Dream
- Some Woody Allen movies
- Oldboy
- Black Swan
- Donnie Darko
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Glengarry Glen Ross
- Social Network

And much more to add of course.

1 comment:

  1. I have Life is Beautiful, Forrest Gump and Psycho on DVD which I will bring over next time I'm at your flat!

    ReplyDelete