Friday 13 July 2012

painting like a child

Anonymous | 6:02 am | Best Blogger Tips
I haven't had much time recently, because I have a lot of work to do. Today, I figured out, that I have free Internet in my hotel I'm staying at (what the hell did I do the last 3 days without it?). Now I have the possibilities to start something new. Well at least the ambition is there.
Does anyone have ideas for a short time project that is possible to do with a far far distance?
What about a drawing session? Each person that is involed is allowed to draw for half an hour till he send it to the next person. It's going in a circle till the picture is finished.

Here a recent picture I drew when I was a bit bored.

Just playing arround

1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture! That drawing game sounds great, should get it going soon~

    ReplyDelete