Friday 11 May 2012

Colourful Beetroot and Beautiful Carrot combo

Matthew James Franklin | 9:02 pm | | Best Blogger Tips

Part of my lunch today involved dipping carrots in beetroot dip.
It was super effective.


I did an MS Paint drawing me eating my carrots with dip as it seems to be the thing to do around here.
It should be noted that I did the Paint drawing before taking the picture and so had to try reenact my picture in real life.

If you have ever experienced beetroot dip you will see that the paint drawing captures how vibrant it is better than the real picture.

You may also note that I used the spray can tool to add the tan to my hand. So it might be fair to say that I gave myself a...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/023/3/9/my_bad_pun_face_by_mightylynx1-d4nf2ij.jpg

spray tan..


Ok, just a quick explanation of why dipping carrots in beetroot dip is so amazing. You can kind of see from the pictures that beetroot dip is exceptional viscous and so as you can imagine not any food item would be fit to take on the dip. Carrots (if cut correctly) have sufficient flexural rigidity to make the processes of dipping and snacking on beetroot dip an easy breezy tasty treat. The fact that carrot sticks are delicious in themselves is almost just an added bonus. It was no dump luck either that I happen to have carrot sticks and beetroot dip simultaneously. I had been planning this for months, from the moment I planted them in fact and no one can say otherwise.
And let me tell you, it payed off big time. Also that it is no mean feat painting on MS paint with a laptop mouse.

Hey Ragan
I made a post
I even used centered text alignment
Hope it was trivial enough

Cheers                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        and tables
Matt




2 comments: