Thursday 28 June 2012

who is more scarier

Anonymous | 12:38 am | Best Blogger Tips
Oh huhm, first I want to mention, that I hope you don't find this offensive (Otherwhise just delete it).

I saw following picture with this subtitle: imagine this man running at you. terrifying.


I didn't want to work, so I made senseless stuff and tried to make it more scary.

Well, I think the orignal is actually still more scary. His real eyes are beating the black eyes and the blood on his teeth and fingers. You should be worried!

Right now I'm glad to be far far away ;)

3 comments:

  1. This is perhaps the most amazing thing I have seen in my entire life. Thank you very much Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to defend yourself against fruit.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByZqx30OvVs

    ReplyDelete